ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL KAMPTEE
The Army School Kamptee, during its inception was from classes I to VI and was known as Garuda Public School. It was managed by Guards Regimental Centre Kamptee. The school was re-designated as Army Public School Kamptee in April 2007. It was during this year the school came under the aegis of AWES and the senior secondary classes VIII to X started in the year 2011. Army School Kamptee was re-christened as APS Kamptee with its affiliation to CBSE New Delhi. The school reached a milestone with the year 2014 as it got the approval to start class XI & XII in all streams. Presently the school has classes till STD XII in Science, Commerce and Humanities Streams. The school has a well-equipped sports complex & is continuously striving to fulfill its responsibility towards students.
The school is located inside the cantonment area Kamptee. The existing strength of students in the school is 942, with 52 teaching staff, 11 Administrative staff and keeps growing steadily.
The school is coeducational and promotes academic excellence, discipline, values, sports and co-curricular activities. The medium of instruction is fundamentally English and great importance is laid upon fluency in English with correct pronunciation and diction. Hindi is taught as a National language with equal importance.
School aims to provide an ambience where academic excellence, innovation and creativity meet and materialize. To motivate and enhance the performance of its students in academics; allows them to pursue and excel in their special interests in collateral domains; make them conscious of their social responsibilities; open their world view for global citizenship, thus all the while aiming to exceed the expectations of its students, parents and the AWES.
Provide an ambience where academic excellence, innovation and creativity meet and materialize
YEAR 2007 – 234 LEARNERS
PRESENT YEAR 2020-21 – 942 LEARNERS
CLASS XII API OVER LAST FOUR YEARS
CLASS X API OVER LAST THREE YEARS
SPORTS & CO-CURRICULAR ACHIEVEMENTS
7 CHILDREN QUALIFIED FOR NATIONALS IN CBSE SPORTS (BOXING)
(1st POSITION AT DSO, TALUKA LEVEL)
CLUSTER LEVEL QUIZ COMPETITION
(2nd POSITION, organised by APS Bhopal)
NCC CAMP 2019
Army Public School Kamptee Bagged 47 gold medals and 5 silver medals at NCC Camp 2019 in activities like volleyball, tug of war, drill, badminton, debate, speech, drawing, quiz etc. Shining stars of camp were
- Bhavya Khatri – Best Cadet
- Anushka Ramesh – Best Commander
- Anup –Best Commander of group
- Ayush Pandey – SEWA medal
INDIAN SOLDIER CLERK EXAM
Piyush Santosh Shrivas of class XII Commerce (Batch 2018) cleared Indian Soldier Clerk Exam.
SHINING STARS OF “RESTO VISTA-2020”
NATIONAL LEVEL CBSE BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP
INTERSCHOOL DANCE COMPETITION 2019-20
(ORGANISED BY ALANKAR GROUP & SOUTH CENTER CULTURAL ZONE NAGPUR)
INTERSCHOOL DEBATE COMPETITION UNDER “DELMUN” AT DPS NAPGUR
CO CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITIES
|IT Lab||Chemistry Lab|
|34 TAL Classrooms||Biology Lab|
|Library||Dance & Music Room|
|Medical Room||Art & Craft Room|
|Physics Lab||AV Room (Renovation is going on through CTS funds )|
FOCUS OF THE SCHOOL & FUTURE MAP
We offer our diverse student body a unique academic and cultural program combining the rigour of the CBSE curriculum with a strong focus on the arts& IT, anchored in best practices. Our faculty is comprised of dedicated and passionate educators committed to
- Instilling in our students a lifelong love and thirst for learning.
- Stimulate to think not what to think.
- Sensitize students towards environment, community and society
- Providing joyful learning environment.
- Make learners Curious, creative, compassionate, courageous and cyber savvy.
- Emphasize differentiated instruction based on multiple- intelligence theory, providing room for personalized learning tailored to each student individually.
- Encourage peer learning and collaboration.
- New learning embedded with traditional values.
- Respect and nurture diversity.
SHORT TERM GOALS
MID TERM GOALS
LONG TERM GOALS
SOME NEW INITIATIVE BY APS KAMPTEE
VIBRANT APS KAMPTEE
Various committees in action towards the welfare of school.
- School Magazine Committee
- Purchase Committee
- Female Grievance Committee
- Parent Teacher Students Committee
- Mock drills on regular basis.
- Well-equipped Fire Fighting Devices.
- School Campus Under 100% CCTV Surveillance
- All precautions and safety measures mandated by the ministry of home affairs are being strictly followed by the administration and teaching staff
The walls of Army public school reflect future possibility, halls honour dreams and its rooms prepare for them. We groom our students for academic and life success by igniting democratic and inclusive spirits. Our school is greater than the sum of its parts.
Quality Education at Affordable Cost